size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
03-29-2024, 05:11 PM

Redrum's mind was swirling. A tempest of distorted thoughts as he stalked through the mist-shrouded forest. His senses were on edge, every rustle of leaves and snap of twigs echoing like thunder in his ears. There was that distant hissing again, and it set his heart fluttering with anticipation. He was trying to find something to hunt, something to stop the deafening roar in his ears. Anything. Anything would do.

And then, a girl. An enigma to him, a flickering light amidst the oppressive darkness of the woods. Would… anything do? Truly?

As he stalked closer, unable to halt his movements – Redrum's instincts warred within him, a primal urge to hunt and conquer conflicting with a strange sense of curiosity. What drew him to this girl, this wanderer lost in the shadows? Was it her scent, a tantalizing mixture of fear and determination, that called out to him like a siren's song? Why was he creeping up on her like… like a feline, his eyes locked and narrowed on her every move…?

The forest seemed to close in around him, its twisted, gnarled trees casting long shadows that danced like phantoms in the mist. Something inside of him screeched for him to hunt. The forefront of his mind begged him to turn and run away. Redrum pressed on, his every step a calculated dance with danger and… something he didn’t understand.

With a feral glint in his golden orbs, Redrum pushed forward through the foliage; stepping into view of this lone girl. He sensed the stirrings of something primal – a hunger, a longing, a desire that pulsed with every beat of his wild heart. He probably stared at her with every one of those emotions playing openly on his face.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024