gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
03-30-2024, 11:53 AM

Nelu's ears perked up as he heard someone approach. He turned, stick still in his mouth to see a young man who also suggested searching the pine boughs. Nelu smiled politely and set his stick down to rest along the edge of the bowl while the young man lifted up the sticky end of the branch off the ground. "Thank you, I'll see what I can scrap off that one moment." He scooted his bowl over to the branch then taking the stick started scrapping the resin into the bowl. When Nelu felt they had enough to get started he set the stick down.

"My name is Nelu Carpathius, are you a crafter as well?" He scooted the bowl closer to the fire before taking the stick and maneuvering some of the ash from the fire into the pine sap, stirring gently as he did so, causing the color to darken. He stepped aside so the other boy could add some ash as well if he wanted. "I'll split the pitch with you if you like."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Those Square Suns, People Kind of Look At Them Funny [Dread] Aspen Dam 10:53 AM, 03-30-2024 09:06 PM, 05-27-2024