size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
03-30-2024, 12:14 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn settled near the edge of the lake with a number of rivercane poles and grape vines for making a fish snare. Sævor had told her of the process and she was intrigued to give it a try. Fishing took a lot of patience and some days she just didn't care to stand there for ages until she got her dinner. Being able to lay a trap and come back later would be a very useful skill.

She stuck the river cane poles in a circle in the ground to create a frame for her to weave the grapevine around. Using her paws and her teeth she started weaving at the base, carefully coordinating the strands. While it would take awhile to build the basket her hope was that it could be reused.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I promise to think before opening my mouth, so everyones IQ won’t go south Wolfpaw Lake 12:14 PM, 03-30-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024