size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
03-30-2024, 02:33 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn heard Marrow coming and looked up to the girl with a smile. She released the reed she'd been weaving, holding it in place with her teeth. "Making a basket trap for fish. You're welcome to join me. I have plenty of reeds." She gestured with her head to the spare materials then continued working on her project. Jynn continued weaving the vines in and out. Then it occurred to her the process might go faster if they worked together. "Actually, if you can take over weaving on this basket I'll get started on the second, smaller basket. These are a special kind my companion has told me about. We'll need both a big basket to hold them and a smaller one to funnel them inside and make it harder for them to get out." Jynn released the vine she was working on and stepped back so that Marrow could take over.

Jynn set a few more shorter stands of cane into the ground. This time she tried starting at the top with the grapevine, tying everything together while leaving some of the cane exposed for sharpening later. She then started weaving.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I promise to think before opening my mouth, so everyones IQ won’t go south Wolfpaw Lake 12:14 PM, 03-30-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024