size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
03-30-2024, 02:35 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn continued her weaving until the smaller basket was done. Once it was she returned to the top of the basket where the exposed tines had been left. Carefully using her teeth she shredded the sticks to make fine points. It would be easy for fish to get in but hard for them to get out and past the tines. Not impossible of course, but difficult enough that they should get at least a few in the trap. Jynn gently lifted the basket off the ground, pulling out the sugar cane tines that had held it in place while she wove. She worked to bend these back in toward the larger opening. Again to make it easier for a fish to swim in without injury but more difficult for it to swim out.

"It's time to assemble the full basket. Are you ready? I will place the smaller basket at the opening of the larger one and we'll tie it in place. We'll then thread the bait through and we can find a place in the lake to set the trap."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I promise to think before opening my mouth, so everyones IQ won’t go south Wolfpaw Lake 12:14 PM, 03-30-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024