size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
03-30-2024, 02:36 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn finished tying the baskets together, checking that the opening was sizeable enough to get some decent fish. To small and they'd only lure in tiny fish, too large and they'd let medium-sized and smaller fish swim free. This one looked to be a good size. Jynn held the basket still as her companion threaded the bait stick down inside, threaded with juicy worms.

She smiled at Marrow. "Follow me!" Picking the trap up delicately in her jaws she maneuvered to the edge of the water, stepping out into it and swimming a short ways before dropping the trap into the water. She had one long grapevine tied to part of the trap which she carried with her back to shore. She didn't want the currents or some larger creature to make off with their snare. Once back on dry land she shook out her coat. "Ok, so now we either way or we try to startle the fish and hope some will swim in looking for shelter."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I promise to think before opening my mouth, so everyones IQ won’t go south Wolfpaw Lake 12:14 PM, 03-30-2024 09:05 PM, 05-27-2024