Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-30-2024, 08:05 PM

Modesty took the woman up on her prior offer, moving to her right side and tipping her head to indicate that perhaps they should stroll while they talked and walked, just in case there was anything else worth seeing. “Raider's Hollow,” she announced with a small grin, “as the name implies, we quite often find ourselves in conflict with other packs, but my... husband deals with that.” Calling him her husband was far easier than explaining the actual mess their relationship was internally. “We've also got very busy healers as a result. We're beginning to get some artisans, and we're expanding into livestock too.” Things were on the up and up for the once lay about trouble makers.

“I wouldn't say if you want to settle down to consider joining us, because most of our members come and go as they please, but if you're looking to use your talents, I know our healer might poison me if I didn't make the offer,” She grinned more broadly. Sakana had saved her life after all, the least she could do was put the word out about an opening if she happened to stumble across someone with an interest. “Modesty, by the way, Raid Queen.” She finally introduced herself, leaving the floor open should the other woman wish to introduce herself as well.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. they say she's a floatin' hell Weeping Woods 09:59 PM, 03-19-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024