gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
03-30-2024, 10:48 PM

The big cat is angry, yowling and fierce as it attempts to lash out at the wolves that dared try to bring it down. Blood fills Alexander’s maw as he moves with the big cat at first, and then, once it focuses a moment too long on his sister Alexander digs his paws into the earth and drags the limb back with a yank. A forepaw swings for Haydee and as she dances it out of the way the lion stumbles. Blood is spilled as his sabers slice through flesh and the beast collapses onto the earth temporarily, the motion doing the work he needed it to. The lion had been crippled… and with Hay blinding it in one eye the time it had left to live was ticking away.

Alexander doesn’t stop there. As the lion struggles to try and get back up the wolf leaps onto his back end. Fangs clamp down onto the spine above his hips and he crunches down as hard as he can. The lion wavers and under the adult wolf goes back down, flailing its forelegs as it tries to twist its body and get to the male but, just like before, he swings his body out and away from the feline, trusting his sister to move and keep the limbs from ever managing to reach the front half of his body.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If I Said I Was Fine, I'd Be A-Lion Wraith's Woods 09:55 PM, 02-12-2024 12:03 AM, 06-30-2024