Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-31-2024, 12:58 AM

He listened to what she had to say. She truly did believe herself a monster, and he wasn't sure what else to tell her to help her believe otherwise. Not yet, at least. She needed to be ready for that and forgive herself for it on her own time. Whether or not she would before her time was unknown, but he believed she could. That she would. When she was ready. He did his best to comfort her, bringing her in close and breathing in her scent. Or at least, the memory of her scent (probably.) “I need you here forever… hope you didn’t have any other plans…” He couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips, the spark in his eye and the warmth in his heart. "Did I not say that I'd be here for you for as long as you need me?" He pulled back a bit, his grin growing as he pretended to think. "Actually, I was planning on...well...nothing, I suppose." He laughed a little as he moved closer again, wrapping his neck over hers as he took in her warmth.

“I want you to stay with me…” He breathed her in, eyes closing with contentment and happiness as he felt his heart flutter. He hadn't felt like this in a long time...he only wished he had been able to feel this and do this when he was alive. Regardless, it was never too late, right? "As you wish... He stood there. Holding her. Doing his best to comfort her despite his lack of a true physical form. Still, he focused his energy for her. So that she could feel he truly wanted her. It took quite a bit of willpower, but once he figured it out, he managed to make himself a little more solid. While it was still a different feeling, at least she'd be able to feel his embrace...and he could feel hers. "I love you, Bellamy. I will forever and always be yours."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's left of me is yours to keep The Shimmering Shore 07:08 PM, 02-07-2024 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024