gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
03-31-2024, 11:55 AM
Tethys assumed some members of the Armada had likely encountered this place before. Maybe the danger of proceeding further was so obvious that nobody had ever thought to have a proper discussion with younger wolves about it. She wondered if that meant there were more places out there like this... places that had a strange aura of mystery and foreboding about them. Tethys sniffed hard at the air, drinking in the smell of hot sulfur and fire. It was obvious that this wasn't a place wolves should get comfortable in. By instinct, even where she stood, she realized she was poised lightly on the pads of her paws as if ready to flee at a moment's notice. It said much more about her surroundings than her company, though she was rightfully always a bit wary of strangers.

He gave his own name easily enough, though soon after asked why she was here. "I don't really care about adventure. I just want to know what's out there. Figure it'll help me be stronger." And how could it not, knowing what to be prepared for? To see how other wolves lived. As content as she was in the little section of world the Armada had claimed, she knew growing more capable meant reaching outside that realm. "Is that why you're here? Adventure?" His accusing tone was lost on her, and her own question shot back at him was simple and conversational.
table coding by bunni ♥