An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
03-31-2024, 12:40 PM

"Speech"

The Woodsman tossed his head to the younger Alexander to invite him on an evening hunt a few days after Eltrys was welcomed into the pack. The young man's size would be an interesting feature and he wanted to see how they would work as a team.

"I have a mind to hunt the grassland tonight, care to join me, Alex?" He asked with his typical formal speech while he padded toward the Fossil Ridge.

The sun sank over Lazuli Falls at their back, the sky gradually turning pink and eventually deepening to soft purples by the time they reached the ridge. The last time he was here it was a storm of harsh winds and a heavy downpour. He wanted to see what types of prey made this their grazing grounds, knowing that many prey typically come out of hiding just before twilight.

Eltrys sank down to his dark belly and crawled quietly over a ridge of the grassland to peer over it to spy what prey was below. He saw a herd of about 6 pampas deer chewing cud, and a small flock of Rhea nesting among the fossils just beyond another ridge. To the far right, he saw one giant anteater ripping open a large termite mound.

He glanced back at his companion looking him over, "Deer, tall bird, or whatever that thing is?" he asked quietly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. New Teamates Fossil Ridge 12:40 PM, 03-31-2024 12:58 PM, 04-28-2024