An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
03-31-2024, 02:03 PM

"Speech"

He had woken with the early morning birdsong coming into his comfortable warm den. He didn't think he had truly slept that well in a long long time. He lay in his den listening to the birds, feeling the warmth, and the deep rich soil smell of clay, of worm casings, and of leaf litter filling his nose. So different from his youth full of incense, burning leaves, and oil, the murmur of servants and priests shuffling and fussing around him at all hours of the day and night. He wondered if his mother would be happy for him here, so far away from his birthright, from the lies, from the -

His thoughts were broken by the sound of small paw steps ambling toward his new den and kept his eyes closed. Haydee? He couldn't help the quickening of his breath as he wondered if she was walking by or coming to see where he picked his den.

He noted the bright morning sun streaming across the entrance of his den and the trickling of the water became clearer as he focused his attention more on the outside, those will become familiar features of his new home here. A duck quacked somewhere to its children to hurry along.

A different voice said his name, a voice he hadn't met yet. Oh, curiously his breath slowed in disappointment. Interesting, he noted his attentions and eagerness to see her again. He'll put those thoughts in a corner of his den here then, pick them up later.

He opened his glacial blue eyes in the darkness, perhaps they reflected the light to Lucette in a formidable way.

"Excellent." He expressed this in a rich baritone as he stretched and entered the broader world outside his den. He looked down to find a little wolf-like fox or was it a fox-like wolf? She stood a few inches shorter than the young leader of Ethne.

"A pleasure to meet you Lucette." He tilted his head, "A relative of Haydee Kidieo I take it?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let me show you around Cattail Creek 01:01 PM, 03-31-2024 11:28 PM, 07-31-2024