gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-31-2024, 06:23 PM

His response brought comfort, and Bellamy felt the last of her defenses slip away from her. He would stay for as long as she needed, even if that was forever. Bellamy stood there, leaned against him, taking in his presence. It was different and yet she could feel him. It was enough to bring the woman to tears. They pricked at her eyes as he held her and Bellamy broke. Acere had once seen her at a lowest, at a time when her past had caused her to lose herself. Just like it had during this last raid… if any wolf knew the truth of what had happened, had seen it happen with their own eyes, it was Acere. Bellamy drew in a breath, keeping her eyes squeezed closed.

Acere is the healing she needs now. While she is no longer mourning Gavroche, his death has impacted her in a way that she knows is irreparable. Part of her spirit has become bitter and cold, retaliating against those who would stand against Ethne with so much venom… Ethne had never been intended to be a pack of light, but they were intended to be good meaning. But now… were they becoming monsters? Would the pack follow in her pawprints…?

Acere’s words pulled her from her thoughts. “I love you too,” She lifted her head, opening teary eyes to look at him. “And I am yours, always and forever, Ace.” She drew away, motioning with her muzzle.

“Come on… I… I don’t know if taking you to my den is the best idea yet…” Considering her den was connected with her daughter’s and if she couldn’t see Acere she might think Bellamy did crack and lose her mind… “But I knew just the place to set us up in Ethne.” A small smile touched her lips. This time she would be showing Acere the home she had helped create, and he would be part of it. She stepped back toward Ethne, feeling a bit excited at being able to show Acere Ethne for the first time.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's left of me is yours to keep The Shimmering Shore 07:08 PM, 02-07-2024 12:59 PM, 04-28-2024