gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-31-2024, 07:04 PM

Bellamy would not need to wait too long before the tiny girl showed up. She was smaller than her children… about Gavroche’s size. Heh, that was fitting! She couldn’t help but smile as seeing the other pixie. She was battle ready, decked out with a vest and dagger as her weapon and defensive accessory. Sure enough this was Beauregard and Tanelan’s daughter. She bore a look that spoke of confidence and strength despite her smaller size, and the reindeer next to her seemed to be a capable fighting companion. Bellamy felt Whiskers pad up beside her, the grayed badger chuckling softly as the girl asked for the older wolf’s name. “You could call her trouble,” The badger jokes, a soft chuckle leaving her lips.

Bellamy rolls her eyes at the jest and keeps her attention on the girl as she speaks. “Bellamy Kedieo. I’m Haydee’s mother and the founder of Ethne.” The woman shifted her stance, rolling her shoulders forward as she lowered her head to align with her spine. Her tail raised, the fur of her hackles being raised. Ears pinned and eyes narrowed, her expression serious as she spoke once more. “I heard of the fall of your pack, and understand that Beauregard hasn’t really been able to train you much… so I’d like to test your skills and figure out where we need to pick up training.” The woman gave a small smile.

“Ethne may not seek to act against the Syndicate outright, but if danger comes knocking we’re going to want to be ready, right?” Her small faltered… what was different from her fighting that Raider girl… and sparring Beauregard’s daughter? Other wolves around her? She shook her head. No… she needed to focus… it wasn’t going to happen again. It… it couldn’t happen again… "Err... first move is... yours..."

---

Bellamy vs Bellatrix for spar
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bone dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Snow leopard cape
Companion 1: Tasmanian Devil, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: American Badger, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Mane - Defensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Berserker

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Show me what you got! Lazuli Falls 02:05 PM, 03-25-2024 01:00 PM, 04-28-2024