size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-01-2024, 05:08 AM

His question seemed to catch the girl off guard and he watched her expression falter. Good. He wanted her to really think about her answer. In time, Haydee spoke once more and stated pretty much exactly what Chimera imagined she would. Ethne had little aside from herbs and eggs. She offered a greenhouse, but... No.

The brute continued his pace, giving his blocky skull a shake. "My queens are renowned healers. We have our own greenhouses. As for eggs, we have those as well." Chimera was blunt, as always. There was no point in beating around the bush or giving false hope. "Ethne is young and fresh. Ashen is established with many alliances and seasoned warriors in its ranks. Ethne would gain a great deal while Ashen would gain nothing in return. It doesn't seem like an even trade, does it?"

Chimera arrived at the guest dens and motioned for Haydee to enter with one paw. He had offered her a place to stay for the night. She could rest as much as she wished and then head back to Ethne on the morrow. Chimera wouldn't apologize for his decision. It was his duty to make the best choices on Ashen's behalf and, as of yet, allying with Ethne wasn't a wise choice.

"Chimera"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Promise That You'll Never Find Another Like Me Cryer's Ravine 07:21 PM, 01-01-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024