size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-01-2024, 06:18 PM

Lying beside Fenix, Haydée watches him, concern evident in her eyes as she allows her gaze to roam over his skinny, unkempt body. His words have her blinking in surprise as her eyes snap to his face, features lifting with unvoiced mirth before they fall at his admission of not doing well. Subtly, she shifts closer, small body gentle pressing against his in a physical show of support as she gently says, “I am glad you are home Fenix, I was worried about it.” A warm smile fills her soft features as she continues, “We are here for you, no matter what. Every single member here. If you ever need anything do not be afraid to ask.”

It is apparent that Fenix has been struggling and, now that he has returned to Ethne, Haydée intends to help him realize how important he is not just to her, but to all of them. Nodding at the assessment of his recovery, the young woman says, “Well, when you are ready for it, I would be grateful if you thought about teaching some of the younger wolves. A lot of them need to find a direction to take and I think you would be the perfect wolf to help guide them.” Fenix has missed his lost family so, in her mind, asking him to watch over and steer the younger generation towards their passion seems like right thing to do.

At his question, Haydée blows out a small sigh before slowly telling the tale, “We were raided not that long ago by Raiders Hollow. During the fights my mother maimed a pup. After the raid, Gavroche II went to offer apologies and herbs on behalf of the pack but it… was not well received. I arrived as a large purple woman was chasing him, more than likely intending to hurt him. I offered myself up for my mother’s mistake and was given these scars in return.” Eyes slowly move down to her paws as she admits all that has happened in a short amount of time.

Yes, a lot had happened but she does not wish to burden Fenix when he is already struggle with so much. Lifting her eyes, she offers a small smile as she says, “But we aren’t going to allow their slights to go unpunished. I intend to lead a raid against them soon to take back the chickens that they stole.” Lifting a paw, she gives it a small shake as if to dispel the heaviness of the news as she warmly says, “Ah, but it is nothing to worry about! Ethne is no pushover after all. Tell me about your trip up north.” The smile grows as she tries to be reassuring before diverting his attention away from the coming raid.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Return Lazuli Falls 08:19 AM, 02-18-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024