Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
04-02-2024, 01:22 AM

Gil speaks and Jack quietly listens, knowing that he no longer has the man’s trust in anything that he does. It hurts the young man, to his very core, that one fight has stripped away all the good that he had done and because of that one fight, he is now nothing. Shoulders are squared as he takes in everything that the King says, eyes distant as he carefully pulls in all the information that is leveled at him. Features try to remain neutral but the level tone and hurt and distrust that he finds in his King’s eyes stab at his heart and wound his soul.

Still Calico Jack listens, each word impacting him like a physical slap across the face but he holds strong, knowing that this is a conversation that has to happen. Then, the King blames him for being stupid because he his dick stuck in a girl heat rushes up to flood his face as embarrassment pulls at his features. Anger boils in his gaze as he breaks eye contact, not at the King but at himself for all that has happened. He is unable to look at Gil because he knows that the King absolutely correct and, when the words finally stop and the young man’s lips twitch as he looks at his paws, mulling over the ultimatum that had been laid out before him.

One fight has officially stripped away all of his old life and Jack sees two ways that this can go; he can either admit defeat and leave or raise from the ashes and build a something better. Slowly, he speaks, starting off by admitting his short-comings, “I have always tried to the best I could with what I was given and I do not regret a second of it. But, you’re right Gil, I relaxed, became complacent in my work because I felt safe and fell in love. But, that is not who I am. I am a hard worker, willing to go the extra mile to see that any task gets done. While I failed you as an Advisor, I will show you how worthy a raider I am.”

Determination flashes in his icy gaze as he once more meets Gilgamesh’s gaze, steel entering his voice and eyes as he talks. Yes, he had fallen short but the young man is determined not to let that moment be what defines him. Silently, Calico Jack vows to earn back the trust he lost with that fight… no matter what stands in his way.

"Calico Jack"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Identify As The Problem Daager Isle 12:58 AM, 01-29-2024 01:00 PM, 04-22-2024