gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
04-02-2024, 07:58 AM

This damned snake! Rivin tore at it, using fangs and what little damage her claws could do. If she didn’t need to keep an eye on the thing she would have been stabbing at it with her horns as well - anything to get it to release her brother so he could get away. It thrashed below her, finally releasing Diablo as it turned sights on her. Rivin snarls around a bite of scales and flesh, fixing the beast with narrowed eyes and prickled fur. Diablo was far from perfect, but he was her brother and she sure as hell wasn’t going to let this thing end his life early! She clamped down, but apparently whatever Diablo had done to it pissed it off more, because it went back for him.

“No!” She released the hold of the snake, lunging to a spot further up while her brother dealt with the face. This time she did use her horns, gouging deep into the snake as it hissed and writhed at the attacks of the two wolves. Then at last the damn thing released her brother with a terrible sound and was recoiling away. Rivin fell off the body, panting, looking around from Diablo with widened eyes. His muzzle looked like shit but he was alive, and she scrambled over to him, protectively moving before her brother as her gaze followed the snake to make sure the bastard was retreating before she looked back at him.

“Fucking hell… Anything feel broken? We should get out of here before it decides it wants more.” And then she was going to have to treat those gashes. They looked nasty.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun Dove Island Archipelago 01:06 AM, 04-07-2023 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024
2. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun IC Archives 04:44 PM, 05-12-2024 10:27 PM, 03-31-2024
3. My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun Dove Island Archipelago 10:27 PM, 03-31-2024 10:08 AM, 03-31-2024