An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-02-2024, 04:49 PM
Absinth's emerald eyes flickered with conflicting emotions as she gazed upon Yarra, her heart torn between the affection she held for the injured woman and the deep-seated hatred and fear she harbored for her father, the one who had inflicted such pain upon Yarrabelle.

As she moved to brush Yarra's cheek tenderly, Absinth reeled with the haunting memories of her father's cruelty, the echoes of his past rage reverberating through her mind like a relentless drumbeat. The mere thought of him filled her with a visceral sense of dread, threatening to drown out the warmth of her affection for Yarra with the icy tendrils of fear. She did her best to put on a smirk, emeralds glinting in the low lighting of her den.

“You flatter me. You’d have done fine without my help, I’m sure.” Absinth whispered, her voice tinted with a hint of indignation as she sought to reassure both herself and the woman lying before her. Ah. Fuck. She hated the need to speak of him. But Yarrabelle deserved to know. “So. My father,” Her voice trailed off, half questioning, half exasperated.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. you’re every good day Ardens Glácies 08:31 AM, 03-28-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024