size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
04-03-2024, 08:57 AM
melisande

she's nearly sensitive to it: wolf's blood. one of her kind somewhere in this forest that she traveled through. Melisande was on the hunt for some dandelion & cannabis, to which she found with easy succession from the looks of it: a mouthful of both inside her mouth as she galloped lightly over the forest's moss bed. she would then decide to change interest, her ears cupping and swiveling to the world around her as she pin pointed the faint scent of the other nearby.
moments pass and finally, she sees the wounded stranger, limping some ways away until pausing to lick their wound. the wolf is of a monstrous height, a Goliath to the tiny Melisande. and in that brief moment of study, she hesitates to assist them, intimated by their stature as her garnet eyes traced over what seemed like tusks. a new sight for Melisande.
the red fae pushes through anyway, her better nature taking hold as she strode out from the thickets to join near the other before pausing. her ears momentarily flattening as she dropped her mouthful of herbs before calling out, "Are you hurt? I am a healer.. please, allow me to assist you.." her voice is shaky but sincere, her small body coming to a stop within comfortable distance, awaiting permission to approach closer. "I mean you no harm. My name is Melisande." she sounded concerned for the other, with a face of genuine worry as her brows furrowed when witnessing the wound closer. with such a large gash in such a humid place.. "Oh dear.. are you in pain?" ⥽    

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by alo

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oops I did it again Soulless Forest 05:38 PM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024