Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-03-2024, 05:08 PM
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Identification turned to him, his height and statue scared her slightly. But there was a demeanor about the brute that didn't frighten her as much as some others would, or other. Understanding that she probably appeared to be submissive - and having no care about it. Fic was a shy woman in a way some would take for a weakness. That was understandable though.

Nostrils took the masculine's scent in - storing it for future use. Ears swiveled forwards listening to his words that flowed out. "I.... I don't know." She would slowly rise up, so hind haunches were placed upon the ground. "I was always taught to respect those around me, well learned the hard way." Which in a sense was not far from the truth at all.

A few loners had taught her that upon her travels. Tilting her head to him as her paw swatted at a rock. Watching the stone slip away out of reach. A sigh released. "Why are there horns upon your head?" Lowering her head, as looking still at him, his hues blessing the obsidian coat. Wondering why he stood so tall, and had odd markings. But not wanting to be rude she held her tongue.

Although Fic known that she was just that, and there was nothing that could be done about it now. Not with the question about the horns that adorned his cranium.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ruminate on these stones The Runestones 08:04 AM, 04-01-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024