ardent

We're Going To Be Friends

Eltrys, Bellamy, Ikuchi, and open to the pack!

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-03-2024, 07:34 PM

"Speech"

The gentleman watched as members came from near and far in curiosity, an elder with fresh wounds the same age as Haydee's came up first and introduced herself as the co-leader. Eltrys dipped his head respectably and before he could introduce himself a nose attached to a rather orange pudgy yearling was pressed nearly up to his and introducing himself as well.

Eltrys gave a deep laugh at the teens antics and took a step back. "You weren't kidding!" He sighed joyfully aside to Haydee.

"Yes, Thank you for your greetings. I am Eltrys." and gave a friendly wink to the youngster. A larger young man, of the giant type the hunter had only come across a few times before, this time with intimidating fangs, approached him and welcomed him warmly to Ethne, he also remarked on the fawn.

"Indeed!" Eltrys exclaimed heartily, "I thought it would only be right to bring a gift to share." He looked at each one in turn, a quiet joy warming his heart to bursting. He believed his mother would be proud of him here.

"You have a beautiful place here, thank you." He remarked gratefully.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We're Going To Be Friends Lazuli Falls 05:25 PM, 03-20-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024