gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-04-2024, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2024, 07:40 AM by Nami. Edited 1 time in total.)
For a moment she felt like she was holding her breath, waiting for Jynn's answer. She breathed a sigh that felt like relief, though at the same time she felt sad that Jynn's plan hadn't come to fruition. On one paw, she didn't quite feel ready to leave Tojo-Kai (and she wasn't sure when she would, either), but on the other she felt a little sad the plan had fallen through... though if Jynn was disappointed by that, she wasn't showing it well. She just hoped her friend didn't feel as though her dreams had been crushed.

Regardless she seemed to be just fine right now, expressing that she'd been working on her hunting skills, and asking if she'd joined a pack. Nami's grin grew slightly and she nodded. "I have! I've been living in Tojo-Kai for awhile now, The pack that's way down south, in the bamboo forest," she explained. "If you're looking for somewhere to stay, I'm sure you'd be welcome!" Not that it was her place to invite Jynn, but she couldn't help but put the idea in her head, even if she ended up elsewhere.

"Let's try it, then," she agreed, excited at the prospect of a challenge, of hunting something different for a change. She mulled over just ow they ought to do it. It was hard to say, especially not knowing how they'd react to being charged. "I say we just charge that one. I can try to cut it off from the others?" She was no doubt fast enough, and maybe if they could successfully keep it away from the others they'd be less likely to be trampled in the process. With that she set off forward them, crouching down low and moving quietly, waiting for a cue to lunge forward and strike.

table coding by bunni ♥