size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
04-04-2024, 01:42 PM

That she'd been striped of her rank wasn't really a surprised, she'd been expecting it at this point and she hardly reacted. She just kept her gaze on the ground not wanting to have to look at anything as he spoke. His words held truth in them, even if Flurry didn't want to admit it. Sure it was only her siblings that wanted to fight that did but what when it wasn't a choice anymore, what would happen when someone brought all the hounds of hell to their doorstep and it was do or die? None of them would get out unscathed if they were lucky to get out at all. Flurry grit her teeth, biting back all the points she wanted to make. It would just be wasted effort, she felt that much had been made clear to her.

"Crystal." Flurry managed through gritted teeth. She wanted to throw it back in his face. Tell him she'd never wanted to change them, that all she'd ever wanted was to know they'd survive, to know that someone was thinking beyond the petty grudges and fuckin' blood feuds towards making sure they weren't going to be forced to go to war with half the continent and not a single ally to back them up. But Flurry didn't, she swallowed everything down, bitterly. "Am I free to go?" Flurry rose to her paws, looking at her father finally and waited. All she wanted was to go pass out for a while, not have to think for a while.

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024