An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-04-2024, 07:40 PM
Gil offered her a drink and mentioned she might need medical attention first, but without waiting, Sparrow downed as much of the alcohol as she could before she was stopped as Álarr shoved a different drink her way. She took it greedily and it turned her bloodied maw dry. "Bitters. I like it," she slurred from exhaustion and not yet the alcohol which still had a while before it hit. She slumped into Gil for support as he mentioned going to Avalon first. Álarr agreed and said Sparrow was like a sister to him. Sparrow threw him a cheesy grin that probably looked more off-putting than friendly with the viscera. "Giillll, if they help us," Sparrow started, pausing part of the way through to suck in a breath. When did talking get so hard? "Then we can't raid them for a whileee." Another breath. Her vision was darkening. Ah. Maybe it was the alcohol... or the loss of blood. "We'll have to be nice..." she trailed off before deciding her brain was too smooth for form words anymore. Álarr garbled something and applied something to her skin, but her mind was far away. No doubt she'd need a nap soon, then she'd be right as rain.

-Exit Sparrow Via healing then idk passing tf out-

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. now we got problems And I don't think we can solve 'em [DM] Whistling Willows 08:02 PM, 01-05-2024 12:49 PM, 06-10-2024