Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2024, 12:58 AM

It had been some time since her last visitor, but one of the strongest tugs pulled Recluse almost violently into full consciousness. Cherry eyes opening to spot a familiar form on the shifting horizon. She couldn't help the relieved joy, her only visitors had been some of her children, her husband? Recluse couldn't know what had happened to him but she didn't feel the pull from him anymore, didn't even rouse when his dreams brushed close. She was so easily forgotten it seemed. She had well and truely loved him, hadn't wanted to hurt him or deny him... She would likely never get to apologize for that. So to have found the wolf that had summoned her back to this inbetween state was her king, the woman she'd adored but had left with nothing but a mess? It was nearly enough to make her cry.

"I've missed you, my king." Recluse's voice didn't need much force to carry here and she spoke as she approached, watching the woman carefully. Everyone reacted in their own unique ways and while all she wanted was to press herself into Sparrow's space and remember what it felt like to be held she didn't assume that's what the other woman wanted. Recluse owed Sparrow too much, hadn't done anything but leave her with a corpse and a gaggle of orphans, a poor way to pay back the tenderness Sparrow had given her.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.