Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2024, 01:36 AM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

No words could calm the girl's fire and will to protect. Norad was all they had known. Beau had erected it and drilled into her the purpose of protecting the many that could not protect themselves.

Her eyes hardened as not only one alpha told her not to go, but now a second who arrived while she was telling the first what had happened. She had half a mind to yell, to scream that she wasn't taught to sit idly by while others fought for them or for her. But Beau's entrance abruptly changed things. She pressed her ears and her eyes held relief but still that anger at the circumstance.

The anger was not for Beau. He had done a reasonable thing. More than half the pack would of been slaughtered if he didn't do what he did. But this pack of barbarians, they were the ones on the receiving end of fury from the girl. Small as she was, she was still capable of protecting everyone who stood behind her. She was like Beau in that way.

She stood the moment Nolan was taken from her and when Artorias moved away. She nodded to him. Then her face turned to Beau and Haydee. "I refuse to stand idly by while barbarians rip family's apart and go around threatening babies Daddy. It isn't what we stand for, we protect those that can't protect themselves, remember?" she wasn't mad. But not seeking to stop a pack of bullies was wrong. Being raided for resources before had been one thing, but this was different. Nothing about this sat right with her.

Then Tan dropped a bomb and her face balked. Button was missing?! How could she have been so careless?! It had been her job to make sure Nolan had gotten here safely yeah, but still Tanelan and the babies were also her job. She looked at those around. She was level headed, fearless and protective. Its why Beau had trusted her, regardless of her ability to stealth around. "I... I'll go back and see if I can track button down. I'll be in and out promise. Retrieval nothing else. I'll even take Trill and Blind with me." here eyes looked to Beau on this one. A silent apology for being so stupid there. And a silent plea for him to understand that she needed to do this, to make sure button was safe. He was her brother, and Tan was obviously not feeling good.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I cant be anybody else! The Shimmering Shore 12:55 AM, 03-20-2024 01:28 PM, 05-12-2024