gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-05-2024, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2024, 10:00 AM by Tenshi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Tenshi had attempted to hide it during the trip down to Auster. Whether it was the change in the season, something in the air, or her body still healing from birthing very large puppies, Tenshi wasn't feeling great. On the way down to the Hallows, she had felt great, excited, and eager for the raid. Fighting hadn't been anything to her before and she had shown her capability time and time again.

But now as they headed back, she had to request someone else pull the cart with her puppies in it. Following behind with a weak smile on her face as she tried to keep up. A cough swept through her lungs and exhaustion riddled her bones. The sickness came quickly, too quickly for her to realize until the snowy mountain was in view. When the white landscape would usually be welcoming, all she felt was cold. Shivering so much she couldn't hide it any longer.

Hushed tones to Rota and Audr to help look after the puppies while she recovered in her room. Only trusting Vidarr's siblings to help so the others in the pack wouldn't be alarmed. Once Vidarr realized how sick she truly was... Tenshi feared how he would react.

Settling down in their bed with more furs than normal, Tenshi hides her coughs with tea thickly laden with honey. The fire crackles hot and high in the hearth as she stares blankly at the room. Her lungs wheeze and her eyelids droop as her chin tucks neatly beneath her tail. This cold was worse than others and she wasn't sure if she could outlast it...

"Speech"

* SET POST RAID WITH THE HALLOWS

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Sorry, My Love Fenrir's Maw 10:00 AM, 04-05-2024 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024