An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-05-2024, 10:17 AM

"Of course!" Delphi replies in a chipper manner, trying her best to stay as happy as possible. Coming to see Spider really does help lift the sadness and stress from her aching heart. What with Strai still on his mission and the whole dead mother thing, she had felt lost and out of sorts. Spider's happy and spunky demeanor definitely helped. Following quickly beside Spider, Delphi oo's and awe's at the right moments as she's led through the treehouse. This place truly was amazing! So cool to live up in a tree!

Delphi's eyes widen as she smiles back at Spider. Cool and mysterious things? Just like her own hidey hole back in the mountain! Her tail wags happily as she follows Spider into the room and closes the door behind her. Lifting a paw, she settles onto her haunches and places it over her chest. "I promise what happens here, stays here," Delphi says, a devilish smirk on her lips as her fangs glint in the sunlight that streams through the window.

Her companions listen and set the picnic supplies down before making themselves comfortable. "That sounds perfect!" Delphi practically chirps as she waits for Spider to finish setting out the blanket, even helping to smooth out the corners. Once its setup, she moves to retrieve the snacks and even a bottle of mead from one of the baskets. "I was able to sneak some mead from Ulfr's stores without anyone noticing," Delphi giggles as she pulls the cork from the top of the bottle and hands it over to Spider so they can get a good whiff of it.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024