Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-05-2024, 11:59 AM
He travelled with Modesty and Siduri to the Hallows both for support and for his own conscience. Knowing that his daughter was in safe paws and finally receiving the help she needed lifted a weight off of his chest. While they didn't need him for the healing session within the castle, Gilgamesh excused himself just outside the borders of The Hallows. No sense in alerting Artorias to his presence if it weren't necessary. No, Gil had other things on his mind.

Moving south along the plains and through God's Garden and Fossil Ridge, he makes it to the borders of Ethne in no time. Their scent is thick along the treeline, but Gilgamesh ignores the warning. He doesn't know where Haydee is, but is sure she'll approach soon. Lifting his chin, he lets out a beckoning howl as he continues to wander toward the falls. Allowing his ears to lead the way, the thunder of water getting louder the closer he gets, he's ready for whatever or whoever meets his presence.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024