Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-05-2024, 12:13 PM
He watches his daughter as she replies to him through gritted teeth. In a sense, Gil is disappointed. Was Flurry really going to give up? Stop fighting for what she believed in? It wasn't that he didn't understand where she came from. He wanted his children to be as safe as much as Flurry wanted it, but he needed to raise them as well. They couldn't survive in the real world with someone always protecting them. Didn't she see that?

Letting out a sigh, he nods his head. "Of course," he lifts a paw and waves it in her direction. Letting go of the tension built up in his frame, he slumps down against the sand. His neck still hurt, but at least the bleeding had stopped. After a few beats, he places a paw over his face, rubbing at the bridge of his muzzle. "What the fuck am I gon' do with ya'll?" Gil whispers to himself, unsure whether Flurry had left already or not.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024