gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-05-2024, 04:14 PM

Bellamy is tired of everything. Her mind is a mess, the pack is a mess, and she wants it all to stop. When a call from inside their borders calls, Bellamy is up immediately, fur on her back bristling. She will not allow her daughter to be maimed over her again. She leaves, and a call for the rest of the pack to remain back is given. She wants to end this here and now. No more wolves need to get involved. It is done, it is over, and she will take matters into her own paws if she needs to. She looks tired, and a mess, but the woman does not care. She is here to do what she should have done after the mistake of the first raid.

She finds him, a man approaching, a man she vaguely remembers from the first and second raids. Bellamy approaches through the foliage, not in a threatening manner, but a guarded one. She knows she is not liked, she knows he may very well maim her. The co-Leader snorts. “Enough. We would have returned to retaliate if it was your pack or any other.” Bellamy comes to stop before him, gaze fixed on the male. “You come in my pack, expecting our wolves to stand by in the middle of the night and assume everything is fine. You expect us to sit by and be okay when our things are taken.” And yet, her fur flattens.

“However… You have righteous fury within you over what has happened to that child, and to the rest of your wolves. The fault began with me and let it end by me, wolf. Make your demands for justice and I will tell Ethne to stay back.” She doesn’t even know his name, doesn’t know if he knows hers, nor does she care. Another call is given to her wolves. Stay back. A warning from the co-leader. She wants this to end. She will make sure it ends. She steps from the foliage of Ethne into the open. Divinities give her strength.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024