size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-05-2024, 09:21 PM

“Azure just gone?” That was a surprise, “I hope he’s alright, though he’s not one to go down easy.  Then again he’s also not one to avoid a fight regardless of the odds.”  As much as Kotori had wanted to lead a pack the idea of leaving when the chance came up seemed a strange notion.  There was a lack of responsibility in leaving without telling the pack as well.

“How much time do you think you’ll spend in the hallows?  I’m sure Briar will love seeing you.” A pause to watch one of the fights wrapping up, “The armada is doing good but I bet you Valta will win.” Regardless of how they were doing Kotori would always bet on the side of his pack.

“Let Bas know he can always come here if he needs any advice or aid.  We will be closer than traveling all the way to the hallows after all.”  Bas was a member of the Fatalis family that Kotori could recognize as worthy of the family name and family was something very important to Kotori.

"Kotori"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. He said retirement. Monument Rapids 12:15 AM, 02-20-2024 12:44 AM, 07-03-2024