Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-06-2024, 08:29 AM
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Fic was greatful in a sense that the masculine before her did not bring harm her way. It was still early, and caution still raced threw her mind like a storm. 'He can still harm you.' The thought alone sent a shiver along her spine, causing the white tipped ears to twitch. There was no sense in hiding the caution that lurked within those emerald pools.

Identification however did not fail to smile as he spoke about the trait that runs threw the bloodlines of his family and generations before. The white and matching eyebrows also didn't go unnoticed. The orangish red markings complimenting his obsidian coat like a fine blanket. "You remind me of those fish, I only seen a few in my life. I was told the names of them before but however the name is not coming to me at all."

Oh how she hoped that she did not over step any boundries as her plumage danced around behind her, relaxing more and more. 'Koi' Her own thoughts would be blurted out shortly after it entered her mind. "A koi fish, that's it. With the orange, black and white hues that adorn your figure." A smile curled her lips up excitement now replacing the caution.

"How is that possible? I mean, after all I know Boreas is still new to me, but a wolf with odd markings or even colors seems a little different. But in the same way fasinating. I hope I stated that right." A frown and a tilt of her skull. 'Shut up now Fic, before you do cause him to attack. You don't know the wolves around here.'

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ruminate on these stones The Runestones 08:04 AM, 04-01-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024