size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
04-06-2024, 10:11 AM

Flurry turned sharply on her toes, prepared to march her ass to her room and make herself positively useless but the sound of movement from behind her stoped her after only a few steps and she glanced over her shoulder. Though she could not hear his words her father's posture punctured a hole right through her defenses. Fuck. They really were too alike for both their own goods. Flurry lowered her head and sighed deeply.

"I'm scared dad." She didn't turn around, couldn't make herself face him, had to keep herself turned away from him as she let herself be vulnerable, too risky. "One of my earliest memories is the attack on the beach. Is watching my sister get punted down the shoreline. Learning someone can hate you just for existing does something to a kid, fucks em up." Despite the emotions that swirled inside her Flurry's voice hardly wavered. "I've never wanted to change us, I like raiding. I like being a Raider. But you and I both know we're hardly popular with the other packs. I can't help but wonder if one man could do all that just because he hated us, what can an army with a grudge do? Who's gonna help us if we need it?" Flurry sighed again, her voice getting weaker as she continued: "The Raiders is the only thing I have. I'm afraid of losing you all."

Flurry had said her piece, had admitted to her faults now she was well and truely done. Without ever turning to look at her father she continued her trek deeper into the island.

-Exit Flurry unless stopped-

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Here comes the consequences of my actions Daager Isle 06:52 PM, 03-19-2024 07:43 PM, 04-18-2024