Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
04-06-2024, 11:59 AM

Morwenna
[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

The healer watched as the dire wolf came down from her perch, she moved with such ease! The trees coiled into the sky above them. She noticed an interesting feature of the bark on the tree, little parts strangely seemed to have a speckle of sunlight in the deep shadows...

Suddenly the relief fell from Morwenna's long face.
"Your... mother???"
She never would have guessed... well actually if she thought about it... no, she had been too frightened to get a good look at Deluge's mother she couldn't compare if they looked at all similar.

Her ears perked back up when Deluge revealed that she'd be taking over soon in her delightful way of speaking.
"Oh, interesting! I hope it's not too difficult for you... Yes! I am a healer! I was trained from very young. My whole band was healers." She sighed, feeling her energy recover some, and the muddy grass beneath her. She noticed quite a bit of clover, moss, and dangling lichen from the trees. She could smell vanilla and honeysuckle on the wind.

When the merle woman broke the bad news to her, concern, confusion, and distrust crossed her violet eyes. She flicked her gaze between both of those golden orbs trying to discern what was going on.
"Get away?..." Oh... Others show up here... Her trip to the island and subsequent escape landed her on the mother's hit list. Morwenna looked down trying to comprehend as quickly as she could and weigh the options. Run: There were only so many times she could slip away, Fight: She was lucky that first time, and when she first laid eyes on Deluge she knew she and Dread were powerful forces by themselves...

She huffed with some resolve and gathered her faltering strength to stand. At this point, the race would just be for fun, she would be taken anyway with no energy left to fight or escape. Even if she ran the race and won by luck she would go with Deluge anyway.

"I'm not a fan of being trapped," She said cooly, "Unless it's fun." She smirked coyly and nodded to a large tree with a tall root doorway they could race around the doorpost and back. The grass poked out of the water showing the way was soggy but stable.

"I'll go with you no matter the outcome. Just for fun though, around that root pillar and back. Ready Set Go!" She pronounced and enticingly nipped the other woman's shoulder as she bolted.

Morwenna vs (Deluge) for Race
Round 1/1
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Navigator & Beginner Healer
Specialty:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We move like cagey tigers Lover's Mangrove 05:02 PM, 04-05-2024 01:03 AM, 05-20-2024