size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-06-2024, 01:45 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn leaned in as Nami spoke, explaining that the pack she'd been living in was called Tojo-Kai and it was located down in the bamboo forest. "Ohhh, that's such a pretty area down there. You know, I might just take you up on that. I've been toying with joining a pack, temporarily of course, but to try and see." It was possible there was a pack in these lands that she could consider a home. Jynn had thought a lot on her future, especially as she was getting older. All her ideas of pack life had been formed from her past. She had no present experiences to draw her understanding from. Ah, well, it was something she'd think on at a later date. They had prey to catch!

After the arrived at the river it was time to focus on hunting. Jynn looked to Nami, eager to hear what her friend would say. Tapir's were strange creatures. They had long, weird noses, and very thick necks which made her wonder how they were going to effectively kill one. Nami spoke of charging the old one and seeing if they could cut it off from the others. Jynn nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Jynn slunk down, stalking forward until she felt she couldn't get any closer. Her legs uncoiled, launching her forward. With a snarl she dove toward the herd. Immediately they began to scatter. Jynn focused on the older one and as soon as a path opened up to it she took off like a rocket in the tapirs direction. Some fled away from the water, some toward the water. She could see the little noses being used as snorkels. Crap! As the older tapir moved toward the water, Jynn leapt in front of it, trying to drive it back to dry land.