Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-06-2024, 08:30 PM

As Pontifex came to stand alongside her, she leaned into his flank, offering her support as much as seeking it. She wondered if this was another one of those times Toxicity would appear, only to disappear just as suddenly, like smoke in the wind, more specter than manifestation, leaving her daughter questioning if she had seen her at all. It left an uneasy feeling in her stomach, tying itself into knots as it so often did these days. “I searched for you, needed you. Where have you been?” It wasn't so much an accusation as a confession. How had she been? So much had changed, where did she start? “You're a grandmother twice over now, I lead a pack just south of here, I almost died and my mate fell in love with a dog.” It had fallen to her brother to bare the weight of her distress, it had cost him a new door to the shrine. Things had only gotten far more messy and complicated from there, she didn't even know where to start. “There is... so much, too much for right now.” Finally relief slipped into her voice, shoulders drooping moving to approach Toxicity with her head angled low to press her forehead into her mother's chest, if only to confirm she was really real, and that Modesty hadn't finally lost the plot entirely. I've missed you so much.

“Speech.”