An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
04-07-2024, 12:28 AM

She expected Mercury to lead the charge out of the castle to go retrieve his precious sword right away, but to her surprise he hesitated, saying how he had caught the scent of more than one boar and his concern about what Art might do if something happened to her. She considered his concern for a moment before giving him a little bit of a smirk as she replied, "And if anything happened to you my brother would never forgive me." Her brother was very protective over his wolves and that fact certainly didn't limit itself to just his siblings. She knew how fond he was of Mercury and how distraught he would be if she allowed his Commander to walk into a dangerous situation on his own while he was still recovering from an injury. "I've faced much worse things than a boar and come out mostly unscathed. I'll be fine." She was about to walk out of the infirmary with a certain defiance that she was still adapting to and growing into, but she stopped, looking back to him again for a moment. "I'll be careful, I promise. If we notice anything off we'll retreat and go back with help. Okay?"

"Gwynevere Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Foolish men Amron's Castle 03:32 PM, 04-06-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024