Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Pride - Demisexual
04-07-2024, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 04:55 AM by Mélisande. Edited 1 time in total.)
m é l i s a n d e

'raiders hollow'. she heard of it once from morwenna but nothing more. and she mentioned they were a pleasant bunch. any friend of hers, was a friend to Melisande. unbeknownst to Melisande, she didn't perceive the bad standing that the pirates had with ethne. & she wore the pack barley; certainly not enough to call her a pack wolf yet by any means. she was still somewhat nomadic.. finding herself exploring the vast land of boreas still. it was clear Melisande was politically unaware as of now.
with modesty's impression, Melisande adored her. this would prove a liability for ethne later on, had Melisande continued to find herself fixated on the raid queen- favoring her over others. this was innocent, and unplanned. as everything that happened for Melisande was not in dark nature, nor tinted with bad intentions.
when modesty then came to sit near Mel, she hummed with delight. "artisans?" her ears perked with intrigue. raiders hollow seemed lovely to the naive rosy wolf. the woman's name was like royalty at that-, and she was a queen. "Oh dear.. It is an honor to meet the raid queen. pleasure to meet you Modesty. I am Melisande. Please, consider me a friend."

"talk" "think"
table by scarlet/art by nelsa

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. they say she's a floatin' hell Weeping Woods 09:59 PM, 03-19-2024 01:05 AM, 05-20-2024