Advanced Fighter (75)

Novice Hunter (15)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-07-2024, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2024, 04:36 AM by Casimir. Edited 1 time in total.)

c  a  s  I  m  I  r

their collide is graceful, paced and still with the air. the lapping waves adding a sense of serenity to their first impressions. casimir's red eyes scan the others form as he come to a halt, noting their horns and height firstly. their markings are specific and new to him as he looks forward with a relaxed gaze. the wolf appears to be older than Casimir who doesn't miss the opportunity to engage & learn. he answers with a deep voice, slightly raspy. "Yes sir." he keeps his answers simple and in accordance with their conversation. casimir's style was rather distant, stoic & straightforward. neutral and in perfect alignment to the other's energy so it seemed. "My name is casimir Svyet. I travel in search of a pack to join." he bows his head in respects, his demeanor nothing short of well mannered & collected. raising his crown, casimir pays the other with unwavering attention, holding them in a poised look.

"talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa

casimir is noble, orderly, distant and usually protective. he is not inherently mature with language, nor will his posts be. regardless, he will have some tendencies of mature topics.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cross into my world The Bifröst 10:03 PM, 04-04-2024 01:02 PM, 07-16-2024