An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
04-07-2024, 09:56 AM

Dagrún was still in the process of recovering from her wounds. She was very nearly stitched all back together, the scabs ready to fall. Even so she continued about her duties, running her patrol along the Cattail Creek. They had lost the raid, sure, but Dag still felt like it had been a victory. It was an extremely close match and she had succeeded in getting vengeance for herself. She didn't expect that to be the end of their dealings with the raiders, but she hadn't expected to hear the king calling for her alphess… from inside the border.

Dagrún snarled and raced back to the falls. She heard Bellamy's call asking the rest of the pack to stay back. Dag snorted. Like hell! She arrived to see Bellamy and Haydée present and she glared visciously at Gilgamesh, keeping her defenses set and ready for action at a moments notice.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024