An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
04-07-2024, 11:54 AM
Casimir Svyet. Hattori rumbled in acknowledgement, though he did not recognise the nature of the stranger's name he respected that he offered it so freely. Didn't keep it close to his chest like a secret, as some did. Hattori had nothing to hide and though he was fully aware of the dangers the outside world and strangers, he was confident in his own abilities and that of his clan mates. They had repelled the siege-even though it had been a close call- and he knew that was more than could be said for many packs that called Auster and Boreas home.

"Hattori Hanzō." He offered his own in return, nodding in a polite gesture. Old habits died hard, and the old man was only getting more stubborn with age. Still he was somewhat surprised that Casimir would come out and state his intentions quite so clearly, it was refreshing, very few wolves were so quick to get to the point. Small talk was not his forte. "What sort of pack? Surely you have come across some during your travels."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cross into my world The Bifröst 10:03 PM, 04-04-2024 01:02 PM, 07-16-2024