size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-07-2024, 12:32 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn bounded along after Coran as they headed southward. She'd been planning to head this way at the end of the season so it worked in her favor to start scouting it out early. Spring had arrived in Auster. The air damp from the frequent rains. When they arrived at the dam Jynn set about looking for a good spot to make camp, some place dry that could withstand the rain and was also far enough back from the river to be less of a flooding risk. She found a fallen aspen whose lifted roots seemed like a good spot. She'd been just about to start digging when Coran's companion came back with a prey opportunity. A guar?

She stalked after Coran through the trees and bit back a gasp when she finally saw the creature. Heck that was big! She could smell the blood but couldn't see the injury. With no idea how severe it was she hesitated to go after something that looked like it could squash her so easily.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh My Gaur! Aspen Dam 12:28 PM, 04-07-2024 09:04 PM, 05-27-2024