gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022
04-07-2024, 01:43 PM

It felt like the world was spinning when she finally settled onto Requiem's chest, struggling to get her vision to focus while she panted to catch her breath with a floaty grin on her lips. Never would she have guessed that this is how her evening would have gone when she helped him out with catching his dinner and she especially hadn't expected for Requiem to rock her world the way he had. It wasn't as if she had been with dozens of partners or anything like that, but out of the small handful of wolves she had slept with none of them had worn her out or fucked her as hard as he had. She collapsed across his larger form when he was done, feeling as if she was floating on a cloud in her afterglow. The fact that whoever he had been with before had left him even though he could fuck like that baffled her!

The feeling of his claws combing through her scruff pulled a quiet, breathless hum of delight from her, a smile pulling at her lips. As much as she loved the act itself, it was really the afterglow and the attention after the fact that she enjoyed most of all. She liked feeling as if she was their sole focus of their attention–like maybe she could be their whole world, even if the moment was fleeting as it all so often tended to be. When his forelegs wrapped around her to hold her tight and she felt the gentle grooming he left across the top of her head, she couldn't help the genuine smile that crossed her muzzle and the soft, delighted giggles that escaped her. For someone that had been so rough and dominating only moments before, he surprised her with the gentle aftercare he showered her with.

His comment about sufficiently pissing off her father made her laugh and she turned her head to look up at him with a grin. She imagined that her father would hate anyone that even looked at her for too long so if he found out the how many times and how many ways that Requiem had taken her he would likely go into a murderous rage. But that's why she would always make sure she kept her father far, far away from whatever brute she was spending her time with. "Oh, most certainly," she replied with a chuckle, tipping her muzzle up to give his chin a teasing lick. "He'd murder first and ask questions later if he found out, I'm sure." As much as she adored her father, she couldn't give up these kinds of wild nights just to avoid his disappointment. This was just too much fun and felt too good to not seek them out!

"Rusalka Alondra Klein"