size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
04-07-2024, 04:53 PM

The glee that thrummed in his veins as he noticed how the nerves of meeting here, of being so close to one another, had turned Emile into a blushing mess- too rattled to string sentences together, more so than usual at least. He idly stirred the tea leaves with one outstretched claw as he locked his attention to the blond male's features, taking in each syllable with great interest. The mere extension of an invitation was enough to draw the willowy stranger to his doorstep, goaded at least in part by curiosity. The wraith could not help the cheshire-grin that spilled over his features for the barest of moments, positively thrilled by the revelation. A soft, lyrical chuckle escaped him.

"Well, your curiosity is my boon- I rarely get the opportunity to entertain guests. Even less often do I get to entertain such a lovely creatures as yourself." he admitted, unwilling to tear his gaze away as he lowered his skull to take a small drink of the still scalding liquid before himself. "You are, of course, welcome to stay for as long as you please. The purpose of the shrine is to be a haven for any who step through the doors, for as long as they need. And of course, I will gladly take up as much of your time as you would allow me- with pleasure." there wasn't an ounce of shame in his two-toned eyes as he searched Emile's features for a reaction. Call him a glutton, but the godling craved intimacy regardless of source. He was eager to occupy himself with such a timid, soft creature as the one before him. They had been playing coy with one another for so long, and now was his chance to close in... if Emile didn't cut and run too soon.

"Pontifex" || "Hallux" || "Pollux"

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't know how to live Alabastrine Shrine 11:15 PM, 09-05-2023 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024
2. don't know how to live IC Archives 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024 05:37 AM, 03-20-2024
3. don't know how to live Alabastrine Shrine 05:37 AM, 03-20-2024 03:24 AM, 02-13-2024