gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
04-07-2024, 05:35 PM

The woman before her was… problematic. As much as Rivin didn’t want to engage another, the fae before her clearly had other ideas. She wore a smirk, her voice dripping with amusement as she addressed the red streaked fae. Rivin felt her skin crawl, her ears pinned flat against her skull as she growled softly in warning. This woman knew not of what she was attempting to bring forth, hell, Rivin didn’t really know herself. But she could feel whatever it was threatening to come back to the surface, whispers and coos of interest urging her to start fighting, to let her anger consume her. The green gaze of the other woman made her uncomfortable and, as she realized her backside brushed against stone, Rivin let out another growl… a louder one this time. This woman was attempting to corner her, to force her to lash out.

“I hardly call poking someone into attempting to maul your face a thrill.” Rivin countered through gritted teeth. Though she didn’t want to risk the same thing happening to this woman that had happened to that man, she could feel her anger surging upward. Once a glowing ember, fuel had brought it to life in the form of a little flame that was now greedily licking upwards. Her claws scraped the ground as Rivin felt her frustrations rise, her body starting to slip into a battle ready position against her better judgment. Lips lifted to reveal fangs. This was just a game to this other woman… a damned game to play and poke at like there weren't consequences to it.

“You’re a fucking idiot!” Rivin spat, swiping for the other fae. She didn’t get to see if that lash out landed, because suddenly her body started to sway with the surge of emotion. A stumble, a shift of posture. And then… gaze would lift from a spot on the ground back up to the woman before her, a deep, amused laugh leaving her lips.

“My my, it seems you have really gotten under her skin.” She would flex her body, a confident smirk crossing her features. “If you so badly want to dance, I suppose I could entertain it since you're allowing me to come out to play~” Amused, yet slightly cold. Her voice was different, a tone shift that betrayed the voice of an older femme who knew exactly what power she held.

Without further warning Caedes lunged toward her opponent. Her red-streaked shoulder was moved forward, aiming to slam into the smaller girl’s face. Caedes’ head would sweep downward with the hope of reaching just past her opponent’s scruff to bite down onto her back between her shoulders. It would stretch her body out a bit further, but Cae was willing to take that risk. After all, what did she have to fear when this body wasn’t even her own?

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin Caedes vs Absinthe for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Serrated Dagger
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather leg wraps
Companion 1: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Bobcat, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Deer Antlers - Offensive
Skills: Expert Healer & Master Fighter
Specialty:

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dance Now Hell's River 08:38 PM, 11-14-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024