size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
04-07-2024, 07:50 PM
Elysia watched as her cousin took his podium before them all. A true born saxe leader. She watched in awe as his power and dominance seemed to shimmer around him. A Sultan, chosen from the depths of hell himself. She felt pride well in her chest that was able to witness his rise to power, and be a part of the group that helped him become sultan. That this was her family.

She briefly acknowledged her brother, letting her tail flick against his leg to let him know she noticed him while her eyes stayed trained upon sephrian’s face. She drank in his every word as wolves were called out and promoted. She could help but feel envy towards Kaino for her newly secured position.

But she sat still, fur bristled slightly as her sultan alerted her brethren to the declaration made to them by this leader of the hallows. She would not let her family be ripped apart easily. But she calmed her fury by casting a glance around quickly, drinking in each of their faces. She would not strike out of turn, Sephiran had set his expectations so all she could do was nod.

She watched as wolves stepped forward now that Sephiran had opened the floor to challenges. First was Aresenn. Who challenged for Emir. And so far no one seemed interested in challenging that.

Next was tally marks. He aimed to be the packs lead medic. And she guessed that was fitting since he had healed more times that she could count.

But then Absinth called out her challenge; Effendi Muqatil. With a sigh, Elysia stepped forward now. “I Volunteer my services to Accompany Rhazien. It would be an honor” she said as she spoke to her sultan.

But then she turned towards Absinth. A woman she had respect for. But wasn’t going to give up her chance to prove herself useful to her Sultan, so Absinth could have a rank. “I, Accept the challenge for Effendi Muqatil” She speaks as she let her eyes meet Absinth’s.

"Ely & Ezekiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Fruition of dominion The Polar Sound 02:13 PM, 03-21-2024 08:55 AM, 05-08-2024