size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-07-2024, 08:34 PM

with all the chaos of the past month, Spider relishes the opportunity for a family meal. they know that with Bas’ new duties they’ll have to share him and Hazel with the rest of the pack, more so now than ever, but it’s moment like this they cherish: just the three of them gathered together, sharing tidbits and stories about their day. tonight’s topic, however, gives them pause. Spider lifts their head from their meal, chewing thoughtfully as they mull over Bas’ words. it makes sense, they suppose, that Bas needs to be closer to the pack, and they won’t object to a larger room. and yet…the treehouse is the first home they’ve ever known, and it’s undeniably pretty cool. “i guess…that would be okay,”  they say finally around a swallow. “i mean, i’d miss this place…”

they crane their neck around, committing as much of the space to memory as possible. “but…i think it’s a good idea.”  ultimately, they want to support Bas in his role as much as they can, and if that includes moving, so be it. besides, a part of them is just pleased that Bas and Hazel still want them close, that they aren’t leaving Spider to sleep in the treehouse alone.

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Change rolling in so fast Mile-High Woods 07:57 PM, 03-28-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024