size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
04-07-2024, 10:35 PM

The aftermath of the fall of Norad had been busy for the Hallows. Ethne had taken on the care of the refugees, but it had been the Carpathians that had focused on keeping track of the Syndicate, keeping their moves in check while they had taken residence in Auster. And when the scoundrels moved out back to Boreas one day, their focus shifted instead to securing their borders and strengthening up their forces. The raid with Heiðinn had helped Artorias to assess his warriors' combat prowess and identify any areas that needed honing before they even considered a confrontation with the Syndicate again, but the Lord of Cinder was feeling confident in his Knights' strengths.

Artorias was wrapping up a sparring lesson for the younger generation of Knights out in the training yard when a call was sounded for him in a familiar voice. Ears perked, head tipped, he recognized the young girl that called to him. An intrigued look crossed his face as he sheathed his sword and left the warriors to continue their training, then moved out to greet his guest. He found Bellatrix waiting for him at the eastern borders, right between where the Hallows used to neighbor Norad. A bittersweet smile touched his lips. He recalled her fiery determination to confront the Syndicate that fateful night Norad had fallen, recalled how ready she had been to stand up and fight for all the right reasons. To see the smaller wolf here and seemingly in good spirits did his heavy heart some good. Hopefully she wasn't intimidated by his size or a giant wolf with a sword coming to greet her.

Approaching the diminutive galactic girl with a polite dip of his head to her, Artorias came to a stop to seat himself on his haunches across from Bellatrix, studying the bags with her and her companion with a curiosity in his gold-flecked gaze. "I remember you well, brave altruist," he greeted her with a half smile. "Welcome to the Hallows, Bellatrix Ravenwood. I'm Artorias Carpathius, the Lord of Cinder." They had met before, but he hadn't had the chance to properly introduce himself during the chaos. "Looks to me like you're heading somewhere with a purpose," he stated, gesturing with a tip of his nose to the bags on the reindeer's back. Art was deeply curious about what Bella was up to, and whether she needed his help getting whatever it was done.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Worlds collide Amron's Castle 09:58 PM, 04-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024